Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Limo Company Tells Bride Her Marriage Won’t Last

An email exchange between a bride-to-be and a limousine company got vicious after Heather Oliver told a Vancouver Prestige Limos employee she had already received a quote for hourly service from two other companies.

When the employee responded,  “Good for you. I hope your marriage lasts. Thank you,” Oliver took offense.

She wrote: “How dare you. You must be a pretty miserable person to be so cruel…I will never recommend this company to anyone I know, and I will find an opportunity to give you terrible reviews via any channel I have at my fingertips.”

The employee shot back with, “It’s become quite clear that your marriage probably won’t last, because I really can’t see how anybody can tolerate being married to you,” and, “I’ve known you for all of an hour and I’d sooner cover myself in paper cuts and take a lemon juice bath than have anything else to do with you.”

CTV News Vancouver article here

Keywords

Bridezilla   Canadian Operators   client feedback   customer service   difficult clients   Vancouver   weddings   

 

Follow @lctmag on Twitter

via Limo News http://ift.tt/20WkW9C


No comments:

Post a Comment