Monday, September 25, 2017

Why This New Column Is All About You

<p>(LCT image)</p>

This is all about you.

I have had the privilege of writing for and contributing to almost every publication in our industry over the last 11 years, but I am especially excited for this space because it’s dedicated to you. Not me. Not LCT. YOU!

Before we get started, I need to set some ground rules of Fight Club we all need to understand and follow.

Rule #1: If this space is dedicated to you, then I need your help. This means you should send me your questions, issues, and problems that you could use some help with. Without your questions, I will be forced to write about me. And believe me, nobody wants to constantly read about me. I am a bit boring.
Note: If you want to submit a question and be kept anonymous, let me know and I will answer your question but keep your name and company private.
Email me your questions and feedback at bill@limogrowth.com.

Rule #2: Don’t hold back. The only bad questions are the ones never asked. If you don’t like my column, a particular article, or subject matter, tell me. And if you do like one of them, then I would love to hear about it. We all love some praise once in a while.

Rule #3: See Rules #1 and #2. That’s it. I like to keep things simple. You may be asking, “What the hell are you going to write about now? Haven’t you told us everything we need to know about marketing?”

Great question! No.

Here is the problem if you really want to be good: You have to go deep. Not wide. Deep. Depth is what separates average from great. Depth is what attracts new customers. Depth keeps existing customers coming back with open wallets. Depth is why great employees keep working for you and give you their best every day. It’s how you build strong affiliate partnerships.

We will be discussing your problems and go deep in providing solutions in this column and in supplemental blog articles at http://ift.tt/2y3qdHv to get you the answers you need.
I won’t have every answer, but I guarantee you I can get it for you. So don’t be afraid to make me work hard. I love a challenge and have ample resources.

You will determine the subject matter, which can be about any topic you need help with, from business practices to online marketing, sales training, operations, finance, etc. (Finance is actually my favorite, so if you want to talk about optimizing your rates, increasing profit margins, P&Ls, and balance sheets, please let me know.)

Most importantly, I want you to know I am here to help you. I started Limo University and have made the cost affordable for small- and medium-sized operators. I want everyone to be able to access it, and I spend most of my days on the phone helping small operators for free in my spare time.

So, let’s get this column started. Send your questions to bill@limogrowth.com and give me something to write about next month. I hope to see you all at LCT East in Atlantic City Nov. 5-7. Believe me; you won’t want to miss what I have in store for you.

Related LCT: Bill Faeth Blog Post On Limo Boot Camp Opportunity

Bill Faeth is the founder of Limo University (www.LimoGrowth.com), Inbound Marketing Agents (http://ift.tt/1aGxMNF), and 23 additional startups, including Silver Oak Transportation of Nashville, Tenn. As a successful former operator and active advocate for the industry, Bill continues to invest in educating and training operators on how to grow, manage, and sustain a more profitable business. You can reach Bill at bill@limogrowth.com.

Keywords

Bill Faeth   business growth   industry education   LCT-NLA Show East   operation growth   

 

Follow @lctmag on Twitter

via Limo News http://ift.tt/2xFKemk


No comments:

Post a Comment