Friday, December 16, 2016

When Your Customer Service Needs Improvement

<p><a href="http://ift.tt/2dO99dg">Photo via PEXELS user picjumbo.com</a></p>Mike Wood of Fortune writes: Customer service sucks. In fact, I believe the term “customer service” is an oxymoron. Out of all the experiences I have with companies, I dread when I have to contact customer services as I know it will be a nightmare. But, it shouldn’t have to be that way.

Given the customer service industry is being overrun by social media and online review websites, some companies simply cannot keep up. Others feel their customer service is so good they don’t need to change.

While I am not an expert on customer service, I will tell you I have dealt with enough businesses to give you my opinion. Here are a few ideas which companies can do today to help break the surface tension of what is customer service.

FORTUNE article here

Keywords

business management   client feedback   client markets   customer service   How To   tips for success   

 

Follow @lctmag on Twitter

via Limo News http://ift.tt/2hDzk8Y


No comments:

Post a Comment