Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Briana Candeub Promoted To Park Avenue VP of Operations

<p>(l to r) Briana with her father and Park Avenue Limousine owner Alan Candeub.</p>

TREVOSE, Pa. — After proving herself for four years at her father Alan Candeub’s company, eldest daughter Briana Candeub has been promoted to the position of Vice President of Operations at Park Avenue Limousine.

Her duties will include overseeing every aspect of day-to-day operations while ensuring dispatchers, reservationists, and chauffeurs are working together to provide the best service possible to clients.

“It means a lot to me. When I first came on board, my dad told me I wouldn’t have a title until I had earned it. Now that I have, I’m proud he feels I’ve made my mark and that I’m ready to help take the company to the next level,” she says.

Her long term goal is to assist in expanding the company from 50 to 60 vehicles to 80 to 100 vehicles, and she’d like to eventually run the business after her father retires.

“While I’m proud to be the owner’s daughter, I want people to know me for who I am as an individual. I haven’t been handed this title because of nepotism; I’ve worked hard and I’m extremely dedicated. If I have to be at the office by 9, I’ll be sure to be there at 8:50,” she jokes.

Briana also works alongside her siblings Chelsea, who works in the accounting department, and Chase, who in college, but works from school and in the summers and runs the fleet department.

Keywords

executive changes   LCTFast40   Millennials   Pennsylvania operators   

 

Follow @lctmag on Twitter

via Limo News http://ift.tt/2g6ThTM


No comments:

Post a Comment